HOLY DAY, August 15th – Feast of the Assumption. Mass at 7:00 p.m.
AUGUST CELEBRATION EVENT
St. Clare Fr. Beiting Celebration *August 10, 2012 – 6p.m.* The 6 p.m. Friday Party is to honor all those who made this parish possible.
The celebration will continue on August 11th, St. Clare Feast Day. There will be a liturgy at 4:00 p.m. with Bishop Gainer presiding.
Former pastors, staff members, and others involved in the building of our current church have been invited to attend. A potluck will follow in the Friendship Hall. Please make plans to join us for this special occasion, celebrating our St. Clare community on St. Clare’s feast day.
All musicians are invited to participate in our upcoming celebration with voices or instruments.
If you would like to join the music ministry for this celebration, just come to rehearsals on August 7th, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please contact Trudy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-248-1570.
- Catholic Identity and Mission
- Journey of Hope Group for Divorced and Separated Catholics
- Annual Diocesan Wedding Anniversary Celebration
- Help and Hope for Struggling Marriage
- Notes from Karen Abbey: Chancellor – Help Wanted/Jobs
- It’s That Time Again – St. Clare Quilt Auction
For a copy of the Bulletin in a downloadable PDF format, please click here. Bulletin August 5, 2012